Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The First Blog

Well, as they say ... let the games begin.

This feels like me stepping to the ring the first time...a little concern for the unknown...full of ambitions and fancies.

I come from a conservative family and "I am Canadian" which I am told makes us also conservative by culture .That is probably offset by my Irish / Scots background and having based out of America for over 2 decades.

When I was young, as youth is want, I felt I had all the answers. As time has passed, I now have more questions than answers.

That having been said, I do have more opinions.

So at this moment, I feel my blog is about opinions, questions and answers.

Things either work or they do not work, albeit to varying degrees.

One of my wishes for the world that includes a mother, mate, two sons, three grandchildren, business partners and many friends is peace and love.

We appear to be in a world racked by hostility and dysfunction.

From deadly culture clashes to racial disharmony to violence in youth and society, we seem to be distancing from not moving towards peaceful co-existence as citizens of this world.

Where is the civility needed to co-exist ? I feel we must strive to gain a civil and civic level that nurtures a peaceful loving nature for the benefit of all.

Til next time.

Peace and love

JP

No comments: